TaNoshii's solo's

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  HKcoco on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:28 am

Name of the song: Kira kira fuyu no SHINY G
Singer: Tanaka Reina
Dubber: hellokittycoco ( me XD)
Mixer+PV: i don't know, please help me~~ XD
youtube: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=nqwVXETjahg

hope someone has got the instrumental q.q
eh..i don't know how to do the speaking part in the beginning XD
should i just say 'konichiwa minna-san it's tanoshii memba hellokittycoco, enjoooy!' ? xDD
avatar
HKcoco

Posts : 57
Join date : 2008-12-25
Age : 23
Location : disney land! i own it :D xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Manami on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:46 am

HKcoco wrote:Name of the song: Kira kira fuyu no SHINY G
Singer: Tanaka Reina
Dubber: hellokittycoco ( me XD)
Mixer+PV: i don't know, please help me~~ XD
youtube: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=nqwVXETjahg

hope someone has got the instrumental q.q
eh..i don't know how to do the speaking part in the beginning XD
should i just say 'konichiwa minna-san it's tanoshii memba hellokittycoco, enjoooy!' ? xDD

yeah say it, it'll be nice ~ !!!
btw, I'll try to make the instrumental for you
wanna me mix too?
avatar
Manami
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2008-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Here X3

View user profile http://jp.youtube.com/user/0TaNoshii0

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  HKcoco on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:30 am

oh that would be really nice nai-chan, thank you!! *_*
ok, i will record it the next time i'm alone at home haha XD
avatar
HKcoco

Posts : 57
Join date : 2008-12-25
Age : 23
Location : disney land! i own it :D xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Manami on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:52 am

HKcoco wrote:oh that would be really nice nai-chan, thank you!! *_*
ok, i will record it the next time i'm alone at home haha XD

oki, PV and instrumental are ready~
avatar
Manami
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2008-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Here X3

View user profile http://jp.youtube.com/user/0TaNoshii0

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Liz9419 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:54 am

My solo-lines^^

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j2d4ay2jmoe
avatar
Liz9419

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Manami on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:56 am

Liz9419 wrote:My solo-lines^^

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j2d4ay2jmoe

oki I'll mix now
avatar
Manami
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2008-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Here X3

View user profile http://jp.youtube.com/user/0TaNoshii0

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Manami on Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Coco and HKcoco when are you gonna give your solo lines that you wanna do???
avatar
Manami
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2008-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Here X3

View user profile http://jp.youtube.com/user/0TaNoshii0

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  CocoNStorm on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:16 am

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dtvanznw2mc

CocoNStorm

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Manami on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:23 am

CocoNStorm wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dtvanznw2mc

thanks ^^ I'll mix now ~
avatar
Manami
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2008-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Here X3

View user profile http://jp.youtube.com/user/0TaNoshii0

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  HKcoco on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:50 am

my lines for kira kira fuyu no shiny g! ^o^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dvap7l
avatar
HKcoco

Posts : 57
Join date : 2008-12-25
Age : 23
Location : disney land! i own it :D xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Manami on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 am

HKcoco wrote:my lines for kira kira fuyu no shiny g! ^o^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dvap7l

yeeey !! I'll mix now ^^
avatar
Manami
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2008-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Here X3

View user profile http://jp.youtube.com/user/0TaNoshii0

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Airi-chan on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:01 pm

I'm changing to Airi Suzuki - Sayonara no LOVE SONG xD

Airi-chan

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Manami on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:02 pm

Airi-chan wrote:I'm changing to Airi Suzuki - Sayonara no LOVE SONG xD

ok, you'll mix or me?
avatar
Manami
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2008-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Here X3

View user profile http://jp.youtube.com/user/0TaNoshii0

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  HannaPulla on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:59 am

lines for Natsu Doki Lipstick:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zyuy1jzvh0u

tell me if it sounds bad and you think that I should re-do it.:3 okay?^-^

HannaPulla

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Manami on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:48 am

HannaPulla wrote:lines for Natsu Doki Lipstick:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zyuy1jzvh0u

tell me if it sounds bad and you think that I should re-do it.:3 okay?^-^

ok I'll see it ^^
thanks
avatar
Manami
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2008-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Here X3

View user profile http://jp.youtube.com/user/0TaNoshii0

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  CocoNStorm on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:38 pm

you should do a hello pro hour thingy~ and everyone can take a mx of 4 songs or something. or a particular artist...~

CocoNStorm

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Manami on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:08 am

CocoNStorm wrote:you should do a hello pro hour thingy~ and everyone can take a mx of 4 songs or something. or a particular artist...~

nice idea demo we need to prepare instrumentals
I'll try later after concert ^^
avatar
Manami
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2008-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Here X3

View user profile http://jp.youtube.com/user/0TaNoshii0

Back to top Go down

Re: TaNoshii's solo's

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum