☆TaNoshii☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track 10 Gachinko de Ikou (Buoni Members: Manami, Airi, Coco)

+3
HanniLoreee
Airi-chan
Manami
7 posters

Go down

Track 10 Gachinko de Ikou (Buoni Members: Manami, Airi, Coco) Empty Track 10 Gachinko de Ikou (Buoni Members: Manami, Airi, Coco)

Post  Manami Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:51 am

Track 10

Track 10 Gachinko de Ikou (Buoni Members)

Video:~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAgSKgyH6Uo
Lyrics:~ http://www.projecthello.com/buono/gachinko.html
MP3:~ http://www.sendspace.com/file/vch4vd

No MC

Received Lines:~
Momoko: Manami - DONE
Airi: OkaiAiri -
Miyabi: CocoNStrom -

btw, coco say "Buoni Ikyou!!" as Miyabi says in the beginning, Please^^

DEADLINES ON 30 MARCH 2009
Manami
Manami
Admin

http://jp.youtube.com/user/0TaNoshii0

Back to top Go down

Track 10 Gachinko de Ikou (Buoni Members: Manami, Airi, Coco) Empty Re: Track 10 Gachinko de Ikou (Buoni Members: Manami, Airi, Coco)

Post  Airi-chan Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:01 am

TehHeh! I'm backkkk~ <3 I'll try to record when I have time >3<

Airi-chan

Back to top Go down

Track 10 Gachinko de Ikou (Buoni Members: Manami, Airi, Coco) Empty Re: Track 10 Gachinko de Ikou (Buoni Members: Manami, Airi, Coco)

Post  HanniLoreee Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:52 am

Airi-chan wrote:TehHeh! I'm backkkk~ <3 I'll try to record when I have time >3<

Nee~ airi.. I think you dont need to record anymore this project is closed D=
Manami closed it because it was to inactive...
HanniLoreee
HanniLoreee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:48 pm

too inactive? what does she expect us to do post something everyday? I mean come on, we have lives too and we got our lines in on time pretty much everytime.
Yume
Yume

Back to top Go down

Post  HannaPulla Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:08 am

wait... this project is... closed?!O.o

HannaPulla

Back to top Go down

Post  Airi-chan Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:45 am

Ehh Honto Ni? That explains why I couldn't find the channel .__.

Airi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 pm

I didnt even know I thought it was a little quiet demo weren't we doing good I thought everyone was active

Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  HannaPulla Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:12 pm

I wasn´t active for 3 days, because my computer got broken, but I didn´t have any lines to do.:3

HannaPulla

Back to top Go down

Post  Airi-chan Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:04 pm

I had some..personal reasons so I was gone for a month but Nai-chan new that...mou doushite~ I rlly liked this project :[

PLUS the reason we we're quite was because we either didn't have lines to do OR was too busy to do them..but we always get our lines in on time.
Not to mention all of our groups activities we're closed for the concert's so we didn't have anything to do except wait o-o

Airi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Airi-chan wrote:I had some..personal reasons so I was gone for a month but Nai-chan new that...mou doushite~ I rlly liked this project :[

PLUS the reason we we're quite was because we either didn't have lines to do OR was too busy to do them..but we always get our lines in on time.
Not to mention all of our groups activities we're closed for the concert's so we didn't have anything to do except wait o-o

yea exactly! And for her just to drop it like nothing... ehh um thats not good, like she have at less told us she was closing the group formally, or at less finish the concert.
In my opinion like not to be mean in like any way, she was kinda of unorganized i mean with the lines(like there had no pattern to them what so ever) and the way she set of the concert up too.
But thats just my opinion.
Yume
Yume

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:52 pm

did any one ask her if you guys could start the project again?

Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  HanniLoreee Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:52 am

Kai wrote:did any one ask her if you guys could start the project again?

yes me and hanna asked her and she just said "no..." so I think she wouldnt start it again >.<
HanniLoreee
HanniLoreee

Back to top Go down

Post  HannaPulla Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 pm

but well... I was today thinking, that should we still try something like this? like doing group with almost same members as here, but not starting "new Tanoshii", I mean, just do some cover group? and ask if Nai-chan wants to join.:3 (because it´s not same without her...>.<)

HannaPulla

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:05 am

HannaPulla wrote:but well... I was today thinking, that should we still try something like this? like doing group with almost same members as here, but not starting "new Tanoshii", I mean, just do some cover group? and ask if Nai-chan wants to join.:3 (because it´s not same without her...>.<)
hmm I think thats a good idea i was thinking the same thing ;3

Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  HKcoco Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:22 am

hey that's a good idea! should we start a new forum? or use the 'old' one then?
it would be very sad, if we'd split up just like that..cause i really liked our project o:
let's find a new name! ^o^
HKcoco
HKcoco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down